Is this you?
- You’re proud to show customers to their room, but you cringe with embarrassment when you give out your web address
- You have a reputation for outstanding customer service, but still have significant gaps in your bookings calendar
- You know exactly how to furnish a room for maximum comfort, yet your web copy comes across as cold and impersonal
- Your accommodation is quirky, fun and unique, but you struggle to capture that on your website
- You’re searching for a reliable, professional and experienced hotel copywriter to make your accommodation listings stand out
Whether you’re marketing a luxury hotel chain, boutique guesthouse or an Airbnb, it’s tough to stand out from the crowd. Your website is your opportunity to make a striking first impression. Embellishing it with polished, professional pictures will certainly grab peoples’ attention. But it’s the words that will spark their imagination and inspire them to travel.
In the hotel industry, people often rely on online research alone when making booking decisions. So you need a well written, informative website that showcases your personality, highlights the benefits of staying with you, and demonstrates what makes you, you. Most of all, its warm, inviting words should appeal to people’s deepest travel desires and entice them to book with you. And only you.
Hire a Specialist Hotel Copywriter
As a professional hotel copywriter I work with a range of accommodation providers – including hotels, guesthouses, B&Bs, hostels, wellness retreats and holiday rentals – to provide evocative web copy that makes your listings stand out.
We’ll work together to identify your dream guests, establish your brand voice, and see how you differ from your competitors. We’ll look at the features you offer and explore their benefits to guests. I’ll use this information to create compelling web copy, from home and about pages to room descriptions, FAQs and destination guides.
My hotel copywriting draws in travellers with emotive language. It’s sprinkled with proven copywriting techniques to drive more enquiries and bookings. And it’s integrated with the principles of SEO (search engine optimisation) so search engines like Google help it into the path of your ideal guests.
Want to find out more about my travel copywriting services?
Get in touch to discuss your project and receive an obligation-free quote.
Travel & Tourism Copywriting
Travel Content Marketing
Proofreading & Copy-Editing
All Photos Joanne Amos