How This Works
1. Get in touch via the contact form at the bottom of this page or send me an email. Include brief details of your project, budget and deadline, and a link to your website.
2. I’ll get back to you to discuss your project and challenges in greater depth, and see how I can help you. If you wish, we can hop on a free 20-minute consultation call – this is strictly no strings attached, but an opportunity to see if we’re a good fit.
3. I’ll put together a custom quote for your project and give you an expected deadline. If you need the copy quickly, I’ll add a 20% rush job fee.
4. Once we’ve sorted the digital contract and 50% deposit, I’ll gather together the information I need to work on your project. For copywriting clients, I’ll send over a brand questionnaire to find out more about your business.
5. I settle down amid piles of notes and copious cups of tea to work on your travel copywriting or editing project.
My travel copywriting services are priced on a per-project basis. This is not to be difficult or to complicate matters. It’s because your business is unique, so your writing has to be too – there’s no one-size-fits-all mentality here!
For most projects, I’ll offer a fixed price and include a detailed proposal so you know exactly what’s included. I’m able to offer discounts for regular blog content and ongoing projects, so it’s always best to contact me with details of your project. I usually offer one free round of revisions on written content, unless otherwise specified.
Get a Quote
Please fill out this form below and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the details of your project.
All Photos Joanne Amos