Is this you?
- You’ve written your content in-house, but would appreciate a second pair of eyes on it before pressing publish
- Your content has been translated from a second language, but it comes across as stilted and awkward in English
- You understand copywriting principles, but as a non-native English speaker want your copy checked for flow and terminology
- You have a first draft of your content, but you’re no SEO expert and need your copy to be optimised
- You’re searching for an experienced travel proofreader and copy-editor to ensure your words have maximum impact
First impressions count. Flawless copy could be the difference between enhancing your reputation and damaging it, spoiling your professional image and costing you lost revenue. But it’s difficult to proofread your own words – you spend so long reviewing and rewriting them that your eyes glaze over, and small mistakes slip through the net.
Quality travel content should be well written, expertly structured, and geared towards your dream clients. It should have a rhythm and flow that makes it easy to read. It needs to be consistent throughout – something especially important in travel content, where place names, translations, etc. can have different spellings. And it should be optimised for SEO to maximise web visibility.
Hire a Specialist Travel Proofreader & Copy-Editor
As an experienced proofreader and copy-editor, I work with travel brands and businesses to review and refine your content in preparation for publication, making your business appear professional and trustworthy.
I’ll cast my discerning eye over your content, checking it for spelling, grammar, punctuation and consistency, and making sure it matches your company style guide. I’ll ensure your words flow beautifully, and that the copy resonates with your dream clients. And I’ll use my SEO knowledge to optimise the copy for maximum web visibility.
As a native English speaker, I can review translated copy or copy written by a non-native speaker to check for errors in terminology, awkward phrasing, and stilted rhythm. I also know the difference between British English and American English, and will check your copy is written for your audience.
Want to find out more about my travel copywriting services?
Get in touch to discuss your project and receive an obligation-free quote.
Travel & Tourism Copywriting
Travel Content Marketing
All Photos Joanne Amos