- Your travel business is jogging along, but you want to take things to the next level and attract more of your dream clients
- Your web copy is dull, clichéd and doesn’t reflect your personality, but you don’t have the time or the know-how to remedy it
- You feel embarrassed when a prospective client asks for your website address – or you send them to your Facebook page
- You tell yourself you don’t have time to write your web copy; in truth you’ve tried, but it just didn’t sound right
- You’re searching for a professional, experienced and reliable freelance travel and tourism copywriter to help build your travel brand
For travel professionals, nailing your web copy is crucial. Your website is your virtual shop window. With most travel customers geographically removed from your destination or travel experience, this is your opportunity to make a striking first impression. To show people why your experience is the answer to their travel dreams.
In the travel and tourism industry, people often rely on online research alone when making buying decisions. So your website needs to demonstrate your expertise and passion for your destination, showcase your excellent customer service, and highlight the special sauce that shows people why they should choose you over your main competitors.
Hire a Specialist Travel & Tourism Copywriter
As a professional travel and tourism copywriter, I work with tour operators, travel agents, DMOs and travel brands to provide compelling web copy that communicates who you are and what you offer.
We’ll work together to understand your target audience and brand voice, learn the features and benefits of booking with you, and tease out your unique selling points. I’ll use that information to craft website copy, tackling everything from home and about pages to services, FAQs and tour itineraries.
My travel website copy uses evocative words to engage travellers, blended with proven copywriting techniques to drive more enquiries and bookings. Plus, I integrate the principles of search engine optimisation (SEO copywriting), so search engines such as Google nudge it into the path of your dream clients.
Want to find out more about my travel copywriting services?
Get in touch to discuss your project and receive an obligation-free quote.
Travel Content Marketing
Proofreading & Copy-Editing
All Photos Joanne Amos