- You have a nifty new website and a great brand story, but you’re struggling to get the message out to potential customers
- You’ve been considering a content strategy for your travel brand, and are ready to spring into action
- You understand the importance of a travel blog for your business, but you simply don’t have time to write regularly
- You’re renowned for your excellent customer service and stylish property, but wish you had more bookings
- You’re searching for a professional freelance travel copywriter to help develop your travel brand and grow your business
For travel professionals, having a company blog is one of the best ways of empowering your travel business. Travellers are no longer swayed by ads; they want information. They want to know what you and your travel experience offers them. Whether you can provide memories that last a lifetime. A company travel blog coupled with an effective content marketing strategy is your key to success.
Posting regular travel content that’s inspiring, informative and unique is one of the best ways of boosting your visibility to potential customers – and Google. It helps to build relationships. It helps you become known as the expert in your travel speciality. It tells your brand story. And it boosts your SEO, driving traffic, enquiries and bookings.
But writing this amount of content and promoting it in the right places takes time, motivation and skill. And you’re busy running your travel business.
Hire a Specialist Travel Copywriter
As a professional travel copywriter, I work with travel brands and businesses to produce inspirational, informative and fun travel blog content. I also write feature articles, destination guides, tour itineraries and e-newsletters, and help you develop a clear content marketing strategy.
We’ll work together to identify your dream clients, discover your brand story, understand your content channels, and brainstorm creative blog topics. I’ll use that information to craft inspirational travel content that showcases your destination, boosts your authority, highlights your brand story, builds relationships, and encourages social sharing.
Best of all my travel content marketing services are designed to provide a ton of value, which encourages brand loyalty and drives enquiries and bookings. Leaving you free to concentrate on what you do best – plan incredible travel experiences for grateful clients who book with you again and again.
Want to find out more about my travel copywriting services?
Get in touch to discuss your project and receive an obligation-free quote.
Travel & Tourism Copywriting
Proofreading & Copy-Editing
All Photos Joanne Amos